Passion for the Process, Respect for Colleagues, and Appreciation for the Common Goal
Since 1992, these three principles helped PTA aggressively expand from one woman’s vision to a dedicated team of experts fully invested in understanding and realizing our clients’ goals. From traditional legal staffing solutions to cutting-edge outsourcing alternatives, PTA team members are eager to put their insight and expertise to work for you.
People are our business; consequently, we apply the same energy into attracting, developing, and retaining talented candidates that we do to serving our clients. PTA’s rigorous selection process focuses on academic accomplishments, personal integrity, and the ability to deliver high-quality results under pressure.
In short, we seek candidates who will make immediate, value-added contributions to client teams and who share our vision of excellence in an instant. PTA offers generous benefits, unparalleled professional development opportunities, and sincere collegial relationships. Then – because we aim to exceed industry standards every day – we encourage our candidates to compare us with the competition and, if necessary, we raise our bar even higher.
If you need a partner who can easily meet moving targets, contact PTA today
Employees We Place
- Review Project Manager
- Contract Attorneys
- Foreign Attorneys
- JD / CPAs
- JD / MBAs
- JD / RNs
- Patent Agents
- Entry Level
- Paralegal Managers
- Practice Managers
- Legal Assistants
- Production Assistants
- Information Systems
- Litigation Support
- Public Relations Experts
- Business Development Consultants
- Accounting and Billing
- Administrative Assistants
- Docketing Specialists
- Executive Assistants
- HR Assistants, Coordinators, Managers, HRIS
- Directors of Marketing
- Business development managers
- Business Development Coordinators
- PR Directors and Managers
Diversity Matters: the Woman-Owned Advantage
Pat Taylor and Associates, Inc. (“PTA”) is proud to be a woman-owned, GSA-approved staffing firm. We have developed an outstanding reputation by providing high-quality personnel solutions and superior services to AM-Law 100 law firms, Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit entities and government agencies since 1992.
Working with a certified entity like PTA offers the following advantages:
- The ability to benefit from corporate set-asides. A growing number of Fortune 500 companies havesupplierdiversity programs. In addition to reserving a portion of their budgets to directly supportwoman-owned businesses, large entities often have an RFP process that reflects favorably on firms and corporations that are aligned with certified woman-owned businesses. The Federal Government also gives larger companies workingwith woman-owned businesses preference fordirect and subcontractedbusiness opportunities.
- Enhanced reputation. Limited partnerships with woman-owned entities help generate goodwill by demonstrating a fair and balanced approach to business allocations.
If your firm - or one of your clients - supports a diversity program, partnering with PTA can provide an advantage in today’s highly competitive market. Rest assured that we will respect your relationship with your client while providing a full range of sophisticated services that will earn your long-term loyalty.
Character matters. The following core values define our entity:
We take pride in over-performing for both our clients and our candidates. We understand that our reputation rests firmly on the quality of our responses.
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY AND DIVERSITY
Employment is an act of trust. Both candidates and clients should rest assured that PTA’s strict security procedures safeguard both personal and professional information. Furthermore, as an equal opportunity employer, PTA welcomes diversity. We place candidates based on their qualifications and without regard for race, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
RESPONSIBILITY AND INTEGRITY
Staffing is a relationship-driven business where trust matters. We deal with clients and candidates honestly. We aren’t afraid of responsibility and will do our best to make things right in the rare instances where placements go wrong.